Mixed Media Art Recipes with DMC's Powders

 Hello wonderful people, today, as a part of my DT post for DMC I am going to share with you 5 amazing mixed media art recipes using the recently launched Dress My Craft powders:

I have created two Mixed media banners using Primarketing's (Donna Downey) large canvas banner as a base. I will share 5 ART RECIPES for using these 3 different mediums for adding textures and interests in your dimensional arts. Please scroll to the end of the post to find the link to all those 5 Art Recipes.





 Please click on the link to go through all those 5 Art recipes along with some creative information.


If you take a closer look you may find a bunch of interesting findings on these banners - mixed with some textures and embellishments. I hope you will enjoy it - as much as I did creating it and maybe you will try some of the ideas shown in your own projects? I hope I was able to convince you that you can create absolutely anything using these texture ingredients - as long as you are able to stick it and paint it the sky is the limit!
Keep creating - no mater what happens, remember to "make good art" (as Neil Gaiman said).
(This also applies to me, of course!)

Sealing this post with warm hugs
BK


Comments

Popular Posts